Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Study Material For Psalms

There are a couple of study resources I would suggest for now

If Colin or I find anything else that's useful I'll let you know. Alternatively if you know of anything that is good add a comment to this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had a bit of trouble sourcing the Kidner commentary. Amazon's got them, but you've got to go through other sellers, and Wesley Owen says they're not available in the UK anymore. Any ideas? Alternatively, I'm thinking of ordering one in the US and getting it shipped over. It would be dead easy to put in bulk order and get the lot posted to me here, if anyone else is interested. They're going for $10.20 on amazon.com, which works out to just under £6. I'm thinking under £7 each would probably cover shipping and everything. Anyone interested?

Calendar