I've listed below some resources you may find helpful in your preparation for Mark Gospel.
Can I suggest you all download the St Helens notes you will find them the most useful.
I will let you know soon as possible how we are going to takle it...i'm still working it out.
- St Helens RML notes click here
- France, R.T. The Gospel of Mark. NIGTC, Eerdmans, 2002. link to amazon click here
- Dick Lucas's Lunch Time talks on Marks Gospel click here
- The Chapels series on Mark Gospel (2004) click here.
some aside comments on resources
- Dick Lucas and the St Helen's material are excellent at handling the context of Marks gospel. Remember Mark organizes his material carefully, stories go beside stories for a reason.
- The commentary will be useful for those verses that are difficult to understand and will help you work out if your thoughts are right on the passage at hand
- The chapels audio will be good on application
- Make your studies your own by doing your own work before turning to the resources or your study will be dull and boring.



No comments:
Post a Comment