Slobs will be at the home of Jo and Andrew Rose. I will e-mail you all their address.
Breakfast will be at 9:00 and we will start SLOBS at 9:30!!! Please make sure you are there on time and ready to start for 9:30am as we need to keep moving. Remember we want this year to make sure we have time to pray.
Money it a bit tighter this year so I'm going to leave a basket at breakfast to cover our costs. Also I need some one to volunteer to organize a rota for the bring of breakfast and milk. The Rose's have kindly offered their home but to help them we need some one each week to bring some breakfast material.
SLOBE dates can be found on the calender at the bottom of the blog. By clicking on a date you will bring up a box that will tell you the passage for SLOBS.
***Please note that SLOBS on the 23 September will not be at the Rose's venue to be announced ****
I hope that make sense.



No comments:
Post a Comment